Shooting Gangsta Style.

Guns, Guns, Guns

Moderator: Moderators

Shooting Gangsta Style.

Postby Plague Lord » Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:50 am

Smith and Wesson 3:57: "And lo, the LORD did calleth down upon the unrighteous the fire, the brimstone, and the 120-grain hollowpoints. And the unrighteous did suffer the Hydroshok ammo, and did perish. And the LORD did sayeth, 'Not so lucky, eh punk?'. Amen."

http://www.IronStaff.net
Plague Lord
Blood Guard

Postby Windowlicker » Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:47 am

:lol: "what you do kid, jump ship?"

hehe life jacket
Windowlicker
Blood Guard

Postby Plague Lord » Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:56 am

I like the one guy that's actually aiming and prone. His magazine spring is popped about three feet out the bottom of his mag body..
Smith and Wesson 3:57: "And lo, the LORD did calleth down upon the unrighteous the fire, the brimstone, and the 120-grain hollowpoints. And the unrighteous did suffer the Hydroshok ammo, and did perish. And the LORD did sayeth, 'Not so lucky, eh punk?'. Amen."

Plague Lord
Blood Guard

Postby Despoiler » Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:01 am

Hilarious!!
Despoiler
Site Admin

Postby Phobos » Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:59 am

I love the fact that in just about every picture, the guys are running (either toward, or away) while firing. ;)
Phobos
Dominator

Postby Plague Lord » Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:14 am

I found it kind of ironic but every time you see a pic of 2 guys using a LMG with 5-8 feet of linked ammo run out between them. The LMG in question was originally equipt with a self loading ammo box.

Plague Lord
Blood Guard

Postby mingkai » Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:14 am

Isn't it nice that we can sit around and get a hoot out of people who are fighting off in other countries... Well here's a funny one for ya guys... My buddy in Iraq, who has faught in Najaf and Faluja already, told me that he fired his M-16 backwards over his shoulder while running most of the time (the remainder was done blind over/around walls)...
You guys may think what the folks in the pics are doing is pretty cute, but think of the fact that they are, as stupid as it is, running around during a firefight-that does take balls remember...
And common guys, you know that these folks don't have the time to sit around and play fake wannabe soldier like we do.
The way i see it folks, is that we have no business mocking the people that are forced, for what ever reason, to fight.
In an earlier age, he would have been a shaman; here, the centuries of technology had made him more. An electronic demon, a malignant spirit that dwelled in altered carbon and emerged only to possess flesh and wreak havoc.
mingkai
Minor Threat

Postby Phobos » Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:33 am

Actually it's refreshing to know that our soldiers compared to other countries are a lot better equiped, and a helluva a lot better trained.

I think all of us have buddies, or aquantancies, or relatives 'Over There', but it should not keep us from having a damn good laugh at a well done post. :D
Phobos
Dominator

Postby Windowlicker » Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:00 am

mingkai wrote:Isn't it nice that we can sit around and get a hoot out of people who are fighting off in other countries... Well here's a funny one for ya guys... My buddy in Iraq, who has faught in Najaf and Faluja already, told me that he fired his M-16 backwards over his shoulder while running most of the time (the remainder was done blind over/around walls)...
You guys may think what the folks in the pics are doing is pretty cute, but think of the fact that they are, as stupid as it is, running around during a firefight-that does take balls remember...
And common guys, you know that these folks don't have the time to sit around and play fake wannabe soldier like we do.
The way i see it folks, is that we have no business mocking the people that are forced, for what ever reason, to fight.

do those guys wear life jackets too?
Windowlicker
Blood Guard

Postby Plague Lord » Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:33 am

Meh, I'd laugh my silly ass off if I saw a pic of a US marine running around in iraq fighting with and M-16 in one hand, feather duster in the other, wearing a life jacket. That's some funny shit no matter who it is or why they're doing it.

Besides the redneck special forces would clean the entire lot of gansta shooting none aiming fools up.

Plague Lord
Blood Guard

Postby mingkai » Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:17 pm

It's just hard for me some times about this sort of thing... A friend of mine and his buddy got killed a couple of months ago by some thug who didn't aim, and the thought of him taking three hours to die with an exit wound on his face kind of kills it... I'm just trying to say that we're really lucky not to have to be in those positions right now when there are so many others who are.
But even as i type this i can't help but to snicker at the thought of that guy with the huge MAMS running/waddling across a street trying not to get hit :twisted: He wouldn't find cover any where! Haha!

Oh, and yes, my buddy probrably does wear a life vest...he's a navy Corpsman. that we do have to bust his balls about...thought he'd be safe and on a ship, nope!
In an earlier age, he would have been a shaman; here, the centuries of technology had made him more. An electronic demon, a malignant spirit that dwelled in altered carbon and emerged only to possess flesh and wreak havoc.
mingkai
Minor Threat

Postby Despoiler » Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:46 am

Weren't the handles on AK47s designed to make it easier to fire over walls an such? Might somewhat legitimize the lack of aimed shooting.
Despoiler
Site Admin

Postby Plague Lord » Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:40 pm

I think that's the general idea of all pistol grip rifles. around corners, over sand bags when prone, through rifle slits. ect.

No way man that's Bubba Crack Shot Jones. He LOOKS like he's just kneeling. But really that's the pinnacle of a 6 pack kata warrior. Both of those pistols are in 100% supported firing positions. You thought the giant man titties were just for show. No sirre not only do they allow him a supported firing postions from almost any stance, they also act as a primary bullet absorbing layer like reactive armor. The 3 pot roast he ate the night before? Jacket and fragmentation catching layer. Oh that's right baby 550lbs of drunken ignorant rage!

And you think it's a mistake there's two skinny guys and 2 fat guys? No sir, Bubba Crack Shot Jones lays down the fire support and both Crazy Pete and Daryl Buckshot Mc Koy advancing behind the White lightning Buffet Killer.

Not only are they a fearsome frontal assault force. If they aren't delt with in a period of 2-3 hours they'll exhaust there overhall uniform supply stores of moonshine and pork rinds. Boy and look out! they'll strip a small latin country bare in a week.

Sorry about your friends man. Crap like that never makes any sense. Course alot of life doesn't. Just got to keep going on and hopefully some day it will all fit into the big picture.

Plague Lord
Blood Guard

Postby Hanover » Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:25 am

Plague Lord wrote:No way man that's Bubba Crack Shot Jones. He LOOKS like he's just kneeling. But really that's the pinnacle of a 6 pack kata warrior. Both of those pistols are in 100% supported firing positions. You thought the giant man titties were just for show. No sirre not only do they allow him a supported firing postions from almost any stance, they also act as a primary bullet absorbing layer like reactive armor. The 3 pot roast he ate the night before? Jacket and fragmentation catching layer. Oh that's right baby 550lbs of drunken ignorant rage!

And you think it's a mistake there's two skinny guys and 2 fat guys? No sir, Bubba Crack Shot Jones lays down the fire support and both Crazy Pete and Daryl Buckshot Mc Koy advancing behind the White lightning Buffet Killer.

Not only are they a fearsome frontal assault force. If they aren't delt with in a period of 2-3 hours they'll exhaust there overhall uniform supply stores of moonshine and pork rinds. Boy and look out! they'll strip a small latin country bare in a week.

LOL.. Thank you for the good laugh this morning ... I needed that...

Ming: Sorry to hear about your guys man... I dont agree with the war but I try to support the troops as mcuh as I can.....Worst part about it is that alot of the guys over there dont even know why they are there in the first place.. I mean atleast in WWII there was a purpose: Get rid of the Germans. However in Iraq we already got rid of the dictator, so now what? A police action?.. Starting to sound like 'Nam all over again. It sure would be nice if the United Nations would come on in and help out a bit...
Hanover

Postby Despoiler » Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:36 am

Hanover wrote:
Plague Lord wrote:No way man that's Bubba Crack Shot Jones. He LOOKS like he's just kneeling. But really that's the pinnacle of a 6 pack kata warrior. Both of those pistols are in 100% supported firing positions. You thought the giant man titties were just for show. No sirre not only do they allow him a supported firing postions from almost any stance, they also act as a primary bullet absorbing layer like reactive armor. The 3 pot roast he ate the night before? Jacket and fragmentation catching layer. Oh that's right baby 550lbs of drunken ignorant rage!

LOL.. Thank you for the good laugh this morning ... I needed that...

Ming: Sorry to hear about your guys man... I dont agree with the war but I try to support the troops as mcuh as I can.....Worst part about it is that alot of the guys over there dont even know why they are there in the first place.. I mean atleast in WWII there was a purpose: Get rid of the Germans. However in Iraq we already got rid of the dictator, so now what? A police action?.. Starting to sound like 'Nam all over again. It sure would be nice if the United Nations would come on in and help out a bit...

The UN was helping, but Bush side stepped their process that was both voted on by US politicians and agree upon by the UN. It said that Iraq/Saddam would faces serious consequences if it did not allow inspectors back into Iraq. They allowed inspectors and then Bush invaded 1 month later. After that it was pretty much a tirade of insults from the Bush administration about the UN. Kinda hard to get people to help you when you disregard your agreements with them and insult them at that.
Despoiler
Site Admin

Next

Return to Firearms