All kneel before the almighty BG!!!

Don't belong to Blood Guard but have question relating to them (Public)

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Illuminus {BG} » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:05 pm

Ive been missing the old CS so much lately...Even considered trying to dig up my old disks...
Illuminus {BG}
Blood Guard

Postby BearKiller » Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:57 pm

I just got a "hey is there anyone out there" email from $1.35+Tax. Before that it was 2 years ago from Maximus.

I imagine that Fitch, Cynergy, Maximus, and Titan, who live in Denver up the road from me here in Colorado are still around......somewhere.
BearKiller
Strength & Honor
"Attitude Reflects Leadership, Captain"
BearKiller
n00b

Postby Hanover » Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:17 am

Tax... That bastard... No matter which way I went I ALWAYS seemed to run into him..... And got killed of course :P
Hanover

Postby Illuminus {BG} » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:53 pm

So how many of you guys are playing CS Source? Any? I havent tried it, wondering if its as amusing???
Illuminus {BG}
Blood Guard

Postby Despoiler » Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:00 pm

I play it. It's advantage is mainly much better graphics. Much better textures. The maps people play are still the same ones from before, but some have been tweaked to limit some of the bottlenecks. There are a few more routes, less places that give one side a huge advantage.
Despoiler
Site Admin

Postby Illuminus {BG} » Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:12 pm

Hmm, Perhaps ill have to pick up a ligit copy with the ole tax returns when they hit...Nothing beats the immediate gratification of throwing a flash nade and rolling into a hallway, getting 3 headshots with my AK, switching to my deagle and finishing off the last loser...
Illuminus {BG}
Blood Guard

Previous

Return to Blood Guard (non-members)