Funny PB Vid

Talk about Paintball

Moderator: Moderators

Funny PB Vid

Postby Despoiler » Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:29 pm

Last edited by Despoiler on Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Despoiler
Site Admin

Postby Hanover » Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:49 pm

The best part of it is that the guy shooting him missed most of the time and he still screamed like a little girl

:twisted:
Hanover

Postby Despoiler » Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:39 pm

Lol the end was great. He was lifting his leg every shot just like a conditioned dog.
Despoiler
Site Admin

Postby Despoiler » Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:12 pm

Despoiler
Site Admin

Postby Despoiler » Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:44 pm

Despoiler
Site Admin

Postby Phobos » Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:21 am

That "Revenge of the Sith" video was probably the worst operation of a scenario game I've ever seen. I cant believe they put that on there site. I would not play in any game that poorly run.

First off, you dont allow one team to "Spawn Camp" the other team. It leads to cheating like a mutherfucker by playing on. When you have 40-50 people running at 40-50 people with no cover, anybody that makes it to cover is cheating. Hands down. I saw tons of people getting fucked up totally and make it to the sheds, and then were like "I'm ok, lets start shooting!".

In a scenario game it's not uncommon to get overshot 8-10 times because you travel in groups. People dont stop shooting until everybody in that group puts there hand up. But having that many people in a small area is calling for a serious injury due to overshooting. Especially with smoke grenades. Apocalypse banned them from scenario games. Whenever somebody would set one off, people would fire into the smoke and not stop shooting. It led to people getting seriously pelted and people running into trees, or over each other.

The best way to run a scenario is to have multiple objectives which calls for the teams to split up into smaller groups. If one team decides to form a massive group and roll over the other side that's fine. Because they left all of there other objectives unguarded, and now there fucked.

They musta made a lot of money with a setup like that, but it's dangerous. Lots of money was spent on paint that day.
Phobos
Dominator

Return to Paintball