Apocalypse this weekend

Talk about Paintball

Moderator: Moderators

Apocalypse this weekend

Postby Phobos » Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:34 am

I will be playing at Apocalypse this weekend. I have to work on saturday in the morning for some database maintenance, but I will leave to play some ball after kicking off an Exchagne defragmentation that will take about 8 hours.

I'll be up there around 11:00am to play some ball. I have two guns if somebody wants to play that wants to bring there own paint.

Dye Reflex 2003 Cocker
Worrgas 70ci 4500PSI Carbon Fibre Tank

Thing rips it up nicely, and I primarily use it after last year as a backup gun in case the DM4 goes down (which it has not yet, thank god). The only fields I will not play at apocalypse is the BFF (Big Fucking Field), AKA 10 man, and the Castle. I have a personal beef with those two fields, and wont set foot on them again. Mainly because BFF has piss poor bunkers, and is set up as paint wasters (AKA lovin the long ball).

The castle sides are not balanced. The side near the keep has a 100% concealed entry to the keep, while the other does not due to the hump over the main gate, and a curveature which completly hides the other tower. Once they add buildings to the center courtyard instead of making it no mans land, this will be remidied as the other side has easy access to the lower area.

Nonetheless, I'll just sit out those games. Who's with me?
Phobos
Dominator

Postby Phobos » Thu Apr 14, 2005 6:47 pm

Make that Noon. It's a work day, and they finish up around that time.
Phobos
Dominator

Postby Phobos » Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:51 am

Same message. This weekend (Sat. 4/23)
Phobos
Dominator

Postby RedKayos » Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:29 pm

wish i could!!!

but i have to help some friends move into their new house!!!!

:twisted:
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

RedKayos
Blood Guard

Return to Paintball