Come on back

Talk about EverCrack

Moderator: Moderators

Come on back

Postby Plague Lord » Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:33 am

Got a letter again from Sony, Come back and enjoy the excitement. Your account is active till 4-15-04.

Geeze hold me back, you sent the flipping free activation email to me on the 14th. One whole day free !
Smith and Wesson 3:57: "And lo, the LORD did calleth down upon the unrighteous the fire, the brimstone, and the 120-grain hollowpoints. And the unrighteous did suffer the Hydroshok ammo, and did perish. And the LORD did sayeth, 'Not so lucky, eh punk?'. Amen."

http://www.IronStaff.net
Plague Lord
Blood Guard

Postby Illuminus {BG} » Thu Apr 15, 2004 8:59 am

ROFL
Illuminus {BG}
Blood Guard

Postby Hanover » Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:36 pm

Come on man .. I can get you a deal on this shit.... Oh wait thats what the crack dealer says to the recovering addict... Wait.....
Hanover

Postby BitHead0023 » Fri Apr 16, 2004 5:24 pm

I got most of the free month on both my accounts (yeah, I don't wanna hear about it Mike), and that was that. CoH is better, and frankly FFXI is too for the most part. Still waiting on WoW. It was fun to hang with my old guildees and get a quick nostalgia trip with the Fabled mobs & all tho (also very amusing how those fabled mobs have turned SolB and LGuk into mirrors of the OLD old days with lists of people to kill the mobs and all). ;p
"It takes an idiot to do cool things... that's why it's cool" - Haruka, FLCL
BitHead0023
Blood Guard

Return to EverQuest