So So...... I have an EQ account now.......

Talk about EverCrack

Moderator: Moderators

So So...... I have an EQ account now.......

Postby Hanover » Sun Oct 12, 2003 9:16 pm

Who here still plays? and on what servers?...
Hanover

Postby *==]_K_N_I_F_E_> » Mon Oct 13, 2003 1:52 pm

I just set up a new account myself...I play on Bertoxless or whtever LOL :) Druid Dosey
What was that noise?!?!?!..........*ugh*
*==]_K_N_I_F_E_>
Killer

Postby BitHead0023 » Tue Oct 21, 2003 8:49 am

Still plugging away on Tunare... Ranger up to 61 & 8AA's, Cleric on an alt-account up to 58 with 1AA, Bard up to 53, and Shammy on alt-account up to 45. The guild I'm in (Dreamweavers) is great, and the game is still pretty amusing... time will tell if Final Fantasy XI or one of the other new games catches my interest tho.

BTW, I still have a standing offer to BG people who want to start out again on Tunare... I'll drop 1kpp or so on ya in the bazaar to get you a nice set of twink gear, and give ya some nice buffs to get started and/or some powerleveling, depending on my time availible.

PM me sometime or send one of my chars a tell if you're interested, man.
Belrin, Belnon, Aurrick, and Auroak, respectively. :p
"It takes an idiot to do cool things... that's why it's cool" - Haruka, FLCL
BitHead0023
Blood Guard

Postby Despoiler » Tue Oct 21, 2003 12:05 pm

My problem with EQ was the lack of groups available for my level. I sign on, try to find a group for 30 mins and get bored and sign off. That is not a compelling EQ experience. I liked my twink Chanter too. I needed like 1 or 2 levels to get into the goblin mine groups regularly. I could not mez well enough at my current level. It has been so long I forgot what the hell that place is called.
Despoiler
Site Admin

Postby BitHead0023 » Tue Oct 21, 2003 12:52 pm

Yeah, having problems finding groups sucks... the game does get old fast if you solo too much. The new LDON expansion has been great for that actually. You really need a full group of 6 to be most efficient, and certain classes are HIGHLY desirable for LDON groups... those being clerics, shammies, and chanters. It's funny to run through Butcherblock Mtns and get lag from all the people hanging out at the adventure camp, waiting for one of those three classes to go LFG so they can hit the dungeon.

Other than that, the low levels do kind of suck right now. People don't go looking for groups all that much until the 40's or 50's really, so it can be a bit of a grind to get to that point.
"It takes an idiot to do cool things... that's why it's cool" - Haruka, FLCL
BitHead0023
Blood Guard

Postby Despoiler » Tue Oct 21, 2003 1:48 pm

I may start up my account againa and see what is shakin.
Despoiler
Site Admin

Return to EverQuest