Got my last 1000 random lot.

Talk about Magic the Gathering

Moderator: Moderators

Postby BitHead0023 » Wed Feb 19, 2003 11:03 pm

... not to mention the danger of avalanche :p

I'm not kidding, I've seen all those boxes.
BitHead0023
Blood Guard

Postby echos » Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:28 am

keheee....those magic cards and liquid crack (kmx )are my worst nightmare ...
echos
Blood Guard

Postby The Hammer » Thu Feb 20, 2003 10:10 am

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bwahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! bwah bwah! liquid crack! -wobble- -wobble- KMX!!!! ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!
The Hammer
Blood Guard

Postby Despoiler » Sun Feb 23, 2003 2:03 pm

I finally got my cards the other day. Apparently the package was returned to sender because the shipping address tag got ripped. So they shipped it back tohim who in turn shipped it back to me.

Note to everyone. It only costs then 3.95 USPS to ship 1000 cards. Anyone saying shipping is more than 5 bucks is keeping the profit for themselves.
Despoiler
Site Admin

Postby Lt. Kage » Mon Feb 24, 2003 1:38 pm

That is the catch! I never bid on an auction unless the seller states you will only pay "Actual Shipping Costs" Otherwise you are just filling the seller's pockets! believe me, I used to take advantage of this loop hole until you realize it only hurts you as the seller! Just remember how pissed you were on the first ebay auction you won and had to drop an extra $15 for shipping and you see they sent it to you USPS Priority mail with the sticker marked $3.40 no ins or anything!! I know for a fact I never bought another thing from that dude and never will! Anyway Desp is right, either find out what it will cost to ship what you are buying or bid only on auctions that clearly state you will only be charged for "Actual Shipping Costs"

another example, I got a dude I work with who will every once and a wile clear out his old computer stuff and sell it off on ebay.. he brags about how he got rid of this piece of junk he paid next to nothing for sold it for a couple of bucks and ended up making like 10-15 in shipping profits... lame! but if people are willing to pay it, I guess more power to em... I just try to set my standards higher... anyway rant over. :!:
Lt. Kage
Blood Guard

Previous

Return to MTG