Soul Caliber 4

Talk about Sony Game Systems

Moderator: Moderators

Soul Caliber 4

Postby Despoiler » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:00 pm

This is the shit. I'm going to say it's the best fighting game I've ever played. Lots of characters. Story mode, Tower mode, online play, gear unlocks, purchaseable gear, and a limitless custom character maker. Buy it if you own a PS3.
Despoiler
Site Admin

Re: Soul Caliber 4

Postby Plague Lord » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:05 am

Always liked the Soul Caliber game series. Now if only I had a ps3 instead of this bad ass computer no one releases games for anymore.
Smith and Wesson 3:57: "And lo, the LORD did calleth down upon the unrighteous the fire, the brimstone, and the 120-grain hollowpoints. And the unrighteous did suffer the Hydroshok ammo, and did perish. And the LORD did sayeth, 'Not so lucky, eh punk?'. Amen."

http://www.IronStaff.net
Plague Lord
Blood Guard

Postby Bosnian Child » Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:12 pm

I hear ya plague, i didn't buy a top of the line comptuer this time, just something to get me by since I play wow and not planning on going ballz to the wall getting a new game each week.

my gf loves SC2, I may have to buy her a PS3 so we can play this hehe. But she still loves our gamecube so i dunno
Bosnian Child
Minor Threat

Postby Plague Lord » Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:05 am

I did finally buy a ps3 and soul caliber 4.

Woot somethiing they make games for sweet!
Smith and Wesson 3:57: "And lo, the LORD did calleth down upon the unrighteous the fire, the brimstone, and the 120-grain hollowpoints. And the unrighteous did suffer the Hydroshok ammo, and did perish. And the LORD did sayeth, 'Not so lucky, eh punk?'. Amen."

http://www.IronStaff.net
Plague Lord
Blood Guard

Return to PS1/PS2/PS3/PSP